Hyperion Aviation is an Aircraft Management Company, offering a wide range of services specializing in Strategy, Maintenance planning, Marketing, Sales and Finance.
One of our client is developing an international, well financed MRO Project in Nur-Sultan/ Astana for the maintenance of CASA 295 aircraft.
The chosen candidate will report to the CEO and will run the Maintenance department, acting as VP Operations Manager.
The responsibilities of VP Operations Manager will include but not be limited to, to the following:
- Build-up the complete operational part of an MRO and manage the required structure of Mechanics, Engineers, Planners, inclusive of Quality Control.
- Control of operations and operational standards of all aircraft operated;
- Run the maintenance for all aircraft of the company;
- Supervise, organise, function and man the following:
- Parts storage;
- Quality Control.
- Liaison with regulatory authority on all matters concerning the operations of the MRO;
- Ensure that all the operations are conducted in accordance with current regulations and standards;
- Manage the OEM Relations and parts providers.
- Be familiar with CASA 295 aircraft and have experience on type;
- Has experience in the management of a Part 145 Organisation, minimum as a shift leader;
- Has a clear understanding of the structure and work relations with international suppliers;
- Has the know-how in building strategies for internal MRO structures and facilities, such as workshops, storages and quality control;
- Has a flair to work in international environments and be able to develop the whole department;
- Written and spoken Russian language is a must.
Interested candidates need to be willing to relocate in Nur Sultan (Astana) – Kazakhstan.
All applications will be processed, however only successful applicants will be contacted directly.