Hyperion Aviation is one of the premium aircraft charter companies rapidly expanding their exclusive fleet of business aircraft.
To support our Flight Operations Department, we are looking for young, dynamic and highly motivated candidates to join our flight crew.
- Valid JAR/EASA CPL License with IR and Type Rating
- Valid JAR/EASA Class 1 Medical certificate
- Commander: Min 4’000 flight hours total time, 2500 as Commander and 500 hours on Jet* or 250 hours on type
- First Officer: Min 1’000 flight hours total time, 500 hours on Jet*
- Worldwide Experience
* Jet or turboprop
Pilots who fulfil the pre-requisites are invited to submit their application, including the following documents:
- Motivation letter mentioning the position for which application is intended
- Complete Curriculum Vitae (in English
- Flight experience break down (total time, Jet, PIC, and on type time…)
- Copy of latest valid JAR/EASA license and Medical certificate
- Copy of valid Passport
- Certificates of previous employment (copies)
- Proof of recency (last 3 logbook pages)
- Certificates of accomplished trainings covering the last 2 years (copies)
- 4 references, of which 2 of superiors and 2 of subordinates (if available)
All forms will be processed, however only successful applicants will be contacted directly.