Hyperion Aviation is one of the premium aircraft charter companies rapidly expanding their exclusive fleet of business aircraft.
We are looking for dynamic and highly motivated Flight Engineers to support our Maintenance Department.
Job Summary :
Operating and working as a Flight-/Ground Engineer (Flying Spanner), on our B737 BBJ type, being part of the crew and taking care of technical issues and maintenance of the aircraft during operation.
Primary responsibilities :
- Maintaining the aircraft in accordance with its maintenance program;
- Resolving defects as they might arise;
- Liaising with crew in dispatching the aircraft within limitations and iaw. MEL/CDL;
- Arranging support with FBO’s, Handling Agents, MRO’s, Parts Suppliers and/or Shipping Agents for any work required in a timely manner;
- Working closely with CAMO department in scheduling and performance of required maintenance to be completed;
- Managing and/or overseeing maintenance performed by 3rd parties;
- Servicing and replenishing aircraft systems and fluids;
- Cleaning, polishing and maintaining the aircraft appearance;
- Taking ownership and pride in maintaining and caring for the aircraft and its condition at all times.
- Valid EASA Part-66 license, B1 (B2) with Type Rating on B737NG;
- Work experience as aviation technician, min 5 years on type is a requirement- Preferably experience as Flying Spanner;
- Must hold a current Fuel Tank Safety, EWIS and Human Factors certificates;
- Able to prove 6 months of current experience from the last 2 years;
- Good knowledge of spoken English and technical English;
- High sense of responsibility, teamwork orientated and good communication skills;
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and motivated.
All applications will be processed, however only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Please apply only if you have the minimum requirements.