Hyperion Aviation is an Aircraft Management Company, offering a wide range of services specializing in Strategy, Maintenance planning, Marketing, Sales and Finance.
We are looking for a CAMO Engineer who join our CAMO Department who is used to interacting in different cultural environments, and who wants to work in a challenging high-growth environment. The chosen candidate will be working in our Malta office.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation;
- Practical Experience and expertise in the application of Aviation Safety Standards and Safe Operating Practices;
- Knowledge of Aviation Legislation (EU OPS, Part 21, Part 145 & Part M) is required;
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Aeronautical Engineering or equal practice knowledge (Part-6 Cat B1/B2/C);
- Analytical minded team player and leader with good communication and negotiation skills, who is able to work under pressure and in full autonomy;
- Familiar with MS Office and CAMP / AMOS;
- Familiar with the specific needs of the Business Aviation;
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must;
- BBJ/ACJ experience will be considered an asset.
Tasks and Specialities :
- Administrating, development and revision of Maintenance Programs for the managed fleet;
- AD, SB Evaluation and updating of Maintenance Programmes and Maintenance Software;
- Reliability monitoring;
- Creation of Work Packages;
- Liaison with the Service Centres;
- Liaison with Auditors;
- Budget Planning;
- Monitoring of compliance of maintenance schedules, maintenance task with regards to airworthiness requirements;
- Control and updating of returned Work Packages after accomplishment;
- Invoice control;
- Additional work according to CAME.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.