Hyperion Aviation is an Aircraft Management Company, offering a wide range of services specializing in Aircraft Management, Sale & Structuring, Operations Support, Asset & Leasing Support, Charter and Special Missions.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated OCC Officer to join our OCC Department, who is used to interacting in different cultural environments and who wants to work in a challenging high-growth environment.
- A minimum of 3 years’ OCC experience;
- Worldwide operations and flight planning experience;
- A valid ICAO flight dispatcher license will be considered as an asset;
- Good knowledge of crew flight time limitations and EASA regulations;
- Analytical minded team player and leader with good communication and negotiation skills, who is able to work under pressure and in full autonomy;
- Proficient in MS Office, PPS and APG;
- Experience with the specific needs of Business Aviation operations;
- Willing to learn and to develop further inside the organisation;
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must;
- EU Passport holder (or the right to live and work in Europe).
Tasks and Specialities:
- Liaise with all departments to ensure a safe and efficient operation always following the highest quality standards;
- Perform mission feasibility checks in coordination with our dispatch team;
- Keep the crews continuously updated about the status of their missions;
- Crew planning;
- FTL monitoring;
- Flight watch;
- HOTAC and flight ticket arrangements;
- APIS filling;
- Arrangement and cost control of all required services for the operation;
- Post flight data management.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com by not later than the 05th February 2021. All forms will be processed, however only successful applicants will be contacted directly.