VIP Flight Attendant
We are hiring a VIP Flight Attendant, for our newly acquired aircraft G7500 which will be added to our fleet around mid-September.
- Looking for discrete, mature but very “high level” Cabin Attendant for our new Global 7500 which will mainly fly out of Nice and Florence to worldwide destinations. The person of choice will be an integrated part of the daily lifestyle of the client and should present well as a mature Character with elegant appearance, understanding the world of hospitality.
- Roster: 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off.
- Base: Nice
- Provide premium in-flight service to the principal and his guests (prepare cabin, create a welcoming atmosphere, serve guests as required (meals, refreshments, drinks);
- Organise catering and arrange aircraft cabin supplies such as flowers, cabin amenities, refreshments;
- Keep passenger and crew area clean and organised (including dishes and linen);
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality for guests at all times and maintain a professional, discrete demeanour around guests;
- Ensure safety standards and assist passengers with boarding;
- Might be assigned administrative tasks and ground duties (when required for job related reasons).
- Has a higher diploma in Hospitality/ Hotel or Restaurant management or equivalent qualifications (minimum requirement);
- Has 5 years of VVIP Flight Attendant experience in Private Jet or equivalent;
- Is professional, has good initiative and is self-motivated;
- Has excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Is fluent in English and preferably other languages such as Italian;
- Is smart, able to “sense a room” and mature; Can act as a host for UHNWI onboard the aircraft;
- Is able to handle ad-hoc duties and willing to work at irregular hours.
If interested by the position, kindly send a detailed CV with pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31st 2019.