Transparency is our promise.
Hyperion (Ὑπερίων, “the high one”) was one of the 12 Titans of Ancient Greece. He was ascribed the characteristics of the “God of Watchfulness, Wisdom and Light.” Hyperion Aviation stands for:
• Focus on a small widebody fleet guaranteeing the highest standards of expertise
• Ultimate transparency towards the customer, supported by personal key accounts and the most modern IT processes through worldwide sales network and global operating experience.
• Operational flexibility
• Service excellence
• Solution based decision making
• 24/7 Support
• Customer centric
We understand your personal requirements and make them our priority.
We are aviation specialists with a proven track record as an Operator, and we manage one the largest fleets of widebody aircraft, offering a turnkey management. Our management team has significant experience in strategy, planning, management, marketing, sales and finance. We support you across your entire business. Our advice is pragmatic, realistic and honest. We strive to improve your business in a meaningful, impactful and practical manner, based on real-life experience.
The Aircraft Registry of Choice in Europe.
Malta is now deemed to be a highly competitive jurisdiction for aircraft registration having established itself as the first Member State to accede to the Cape Town Convention and Aircraft Protocol following accession by the EU.
The consolidation of laws on registration of aircraft and mortgages into a Single Act, is undoubtedly putting Malta on the map as one of the most competitive jurisdictions in Europe for aviation registrations.
The Cape Town Convention, which is an international treaty intended to standardize transactions involving movable property, particularly aircraft and aircraft engines. Creditors will be able to reduce interest rates charged to compensate for the risk they would otherwise be exposed to.
The Maltese Registry has few limitations on nationality requirements for the owner thus making it very accessible.
Summary of Aviation Registration Act 2010.
- World class registry
- Makes Government departments work together
- Aircraft under construction may be registered
- Recognition of aircraft fractional ownership
- Widening of registration possibilities for aircraft not used for air service
- Member of Cape Town Convention
- Fast and efficient Maltese Civil Aviation Department
- It also provides for an aircraft mortgage register, which is similar to the one under the Malta Merchant Shipping Directorate, and is designed to safeguard the security interests of the aircraft.