Hyperion Aviation Ltd. is a fast-growing Aircraft Management Company, forming part of Flying Group Holding (Belgium) and having its base office in Skyparks Business Centre, Luqa Malta.
We are looking for a Compliance Monitoring Manager and Safety Manager, to join our group and provide services for the affiliated companies sharing the work between the Belgium and the Maltese headquarters. The person chosen will be reporting to the respective Accountable Manager.
• Monitor the activities of the organisations for compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements and standards of EASA Air Operations, EASA Air Crew and PART M, as well as any additional requirements as established by the organizations
• Ensure that the above activities are carried out properly under the supervision of the relevant heads of department
• Ensure that any deviation from the companies operating and training policies, procedures and practices from the accepted standards are identified as soon as possible
• Identify problems and offer possible solutions
• Ensure that corrective actions are taken and monitoring its effects
• Monitor of the effectiveness of the compliance monitoring program
• Monitoring of all contracted operations and training in accordance with agreed contracts
• Carrying out inspections and audits
• Creating and cultivating compliance monitoring awareness
• Contribution to periodical data evaluation
• Promote safety awareness within the organisation;
• Ensure that safety management has the same or higher priority level throughout the organisation as any other management and operational processes;
• Manage all aspects of the organisation’s SMS
Qualifications & Skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of EASA Air Operations, EASA Air Crew and EASA Part M
• 3 years’ experience of appropriate compliance monitoring and safety management system in a comparable organization
• Relevant operational and auditing experience
• Detailed familiarity with compliance monitoring and Safety Management systems
• Demonstrate a structured and clear way of thinking, documenting and acting
• Experience of working closely with senior management and influential stakeholders
• Confident, articulate with excellent listening skills
• Strong interpersonal skills & a good presenter – able to make recommendations with gravitas and inspire confidence in others
• Excellent planning & organisational skills
• Ability to deal with competing demands, manage time effectively and ensure completion of tasks within deadlines
• Good English knowledge (common language like ICAO level 4) and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Good IT knowledge (Window environment)
• Formal training or certification as a compliance monitoring auditor and Safety Manager
The ideal candidate must be a team player, be flexible, willing to travel and able to achieve deadlines.
Interesting and unique job opportunity in an entrepreneurial group.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right applicant.
Interested applicants are requested to send the following documents by the Friday 25th May 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org call on +356 20927617
• CV and Covering Letter
• Employment references
Please note that after thorough consideration of your application you will only be contacted if we require additional information or if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process