Hyperion Aviation Ltd. is a fast growing Aircraft Management Company, forming part of Flying Group (Belgium). The base office is located in Skyparks Business Centre, Luqa Malta.
We are looking for an HR Professional, to manage the HR Department in the Malta office. The person chosen will be responsible for all aspects of HR, reporting to the Managing Director, and will guide and manage the overall administration and coordination of the Human Resources Function.
- Developing and Implementing Guidelines and Procedures;
- Managing of the processes for recruitment, selection and retention: Approvals/ Phase in and out of new personnel and others (such as grievances, maternity, disciplinary, redundancy, termination, retirement, Staff welfare);
- Responsible for payroll
- Compliance with all local / foreign Employment laws. Enforcement of regulatory processes;
- Performance management- Participating in developing goals, objectives and systems;
- Following the learning and development of HR department and all departments;
- Attending internal and external meetings;
- Writing job descriptions, as necessary, with line Managers;
- Maintaining of employee/crew records via the IT platform;
- Approving payments for purchased services;
- Overseeing of staff leave and absences;
- Any other ad hoc duties that may arise;
- Support Flight Operations as required – Training will be given to the right candidate
- Have as a minimum a Diploma or equivalent in Human Resources. Bachelor’s degree is preferred;
- A minimum of three years’ previous experience in a similar role;
- Excellent Computer skills in a Microsoft windows Environment, including Excel.
- Be accurate, have attention to detail and excellent organisational skills;
- Effective oral and written communication;
- Have excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Aviation Experience an advantage
The ideal candidate must be a team player, be flexible and able to handle deadlines. Aviation experience will be considered as an asset.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right applicant.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CV and Covering Letter by the 15th February 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 20927617.