Transparency is our promise.
Hyperion (Ὑπερίων, the high one“) was one of the 12 Titans of Ancient Greece. He was ascribed the characteristics of the, God of Watchfulness, Wisdom and Light“
Hyperion Aviation stands for…
We understand your personal requirements and make them our priority.
We are aviation specialists with a proven track record as an Operator and we manage one the largest fleets of Global Express. We will not waste your time and money in…
Here is a list of the aircraft we operate.
· Bombardier Global
· Bombardier Challenger
· Bombardier Learjet
· Dassault Falcon
· Gulfstream G450
· Gulfstream G4SP
· Hawker 125 & 4000
· Beechcraft King Air
· Agusta 109S
Our lovely bird, the Global XRS, will be available for charter flights from Moscow as from tomorrow! Please contact us for very attractive rates! Best regards Your Hyperion Aviation Team
Business aviation attracts people from all over the world who share that passion. Hyperion Aviation staff share all the same mission:
To serve and deliver a high professional service to our customers.
Hyperion Aviation continues to expand and is always happy to receive new applications from qualified crew and ground staff.
Key Account Manager – Middle East Region
We are delighted to announce that in line with our expansion plans Flying Group has a vacancy for a Key Account Manager, based in Dubai.
The successful applicant will be assigned to the Middle East region to Manage Key Accounts, Develop Business and Charter opportunities.
To gain more information or to apply for this role, kindly email HR on firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30.11.2017 with your updated Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter.
Technical Records Administrator (CAMO Department)
We are looking for a skilled Technical Records Administrator to join our existing CAMO team.
– Ensuring all technical records are correctly and timely processed and filed.
– Ensuring that the computerised maintenance system is correctly fed with the required data.
– Checking and correcting the technical log system.
– Setting up and maintaining a reliable technical filing system.
– Working closely with all CAMO team members.
– Following up with the MRO’s concerning technical records, work packages and release to services.
– Coaching and advising crew regarding technical records procedures.
– Any other ad hoc duties that may arise.
– A minimum of two years working experience in a CAMO or Part 145 Maintenance Department industry, preferably within Business Aviation.
– Secondary technical education or equivalent.
– Highly flexible, able to handle various tasks at the same time, also under high pressure.
– Self-motivated, well balanced, open and positive, possess a winning personality and be committed, reliable and customer orientated.
– Able to work autonomously, detailed minded, conscientious and possess good teamwork qualities.
– Have a good command in both written and spoken English.
– Good IT knowledge (Windows environment).
– Knowledge of Computerised Maintenance systems (CAMP, AMOS, CMP, etc.).
– Having a Commercial background will be an asset.
Interested Applicants are required to send their CV, together with a covering letter at email@example.com by not later than the 15th December.